Sunday, August 23, 2015

Progress Update

Feedback has starting coming in for Graduation Summer, and to my relief it's mostly positive. My wife has some issues with the sex in it, but overall liked it and gave some pretty good advice about things I hadn't really considered before. The beta readers have also thought it was pretty good, and have likewise given some good feedback I will be incorporating into future drafts. Revisions for the second draft are moving along, maybe at about 25% right now, and should be done pretty soon; it's mostly copy edits, proofreading, and obvious fixes. Then I incorporate the rewrites and revisions based on beta feedback. I'm still on target for my goal of getting it submitted and / or published by the end of this year or start of the next.

Based on my initial estimates (which may change depending on how it goes), I'm at the halfway point for the first draft of Demon at the Window. I haven't really talked about the timeline goals for this one, mainly because it's starting to look like GS has to come out first, but I'm starting to think maybe the middle or end of next year for it. You don't have to read GS to understand this one, but I think if you did it would enhance this story considerably. So I'm not setting any time frame, even a tentative one, for Demon until I have a better idea of what's happening with GS.

Wow, a shorter post this time!

That's it for now, stay tuned for more updates as things progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment