Thursday, September 1, 2016

Summer of Consequences: Video Review


Erik Smith over at The Low Budget Reviews channel on YouTube has posted a video of his thoughts on Consequences, and it seems that he quite enjoyed it! Make sure to check it out and see what he had to say, and if you still haven't grabbed a copy for yourself, make sure to do that as well using the links to the right of this post. Or not; it's up to you if you want to miss out.

On a side note, it was a little surreal to hear someone else talking about my book. I can read reviews all day long and it doesn't feel as strange. Not strange in a bad way, I should point out; I guess I just have some things to get used to as my career gets rolling.

Stay tuned for more on the Summer of Consequences tour, and feel free to use the contact information on the Publicity page if you'd like to be a part of it yourself!

Don't feel like clicking over to YouTube? Check it out here:


No comments:

Post a Comment