Monday, October 24, 2016

NaNoWriMo: What Sleeps Beneath

I have decided this year to make a stab at the whole National Novel Writing Month project. Since I've been averaging a novel a month, I figure it's a pretty good thing to try to keep me motivated and have some fun with the process as well.

Image courtesy of NaNoWriMo.org


The novel I'm going with is tentatively called What Sleeps Beneath, and will be my "coming of age" tale. I don't have a synopsis as of yet, just a basic idea of what the story's going to be, but I will definitely be posting more about it as it develops. Of course, I won't actually be starting on it until November 1, so don't expect too many updates between now and then.

As to what this means for Stripped, which I've been working on now, that all depends on where I'm at when November 1 comes around. If I'm close enough, I'll work on both at the same time. If I'm not close to being done, I'll probably put it on hold until the end of November and focus on What Sleeps. We'll just have to wait and see.

So far, though, it seems like fun, so let's see how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment