Thursday, December 1, 2016

Cleaning Up

Today, my short story collection Three Shots and a Chaser found its way onto Kindles everywhere. There's a paperback version coming in the next few days, once I approve the final proof for it, but either way, it meant I needed to do some updating on the website.

To that end, I also ended up doing a serious overhaul on the Bookshelf page. Previously, I listed everything I'd finished at least a first draft of, but as I looked at it today, it occurred to me that it was starting to become a bit hard to keep track of or see the important bits anymore. So, I cleaned it.

Now, it only shows things that are actually released, or are in the pipeline for release, or that have been submitted for possible release. This way, it's going to be much easier for me to keep it current and updated, and when you all want to see what's out there, you'll be able to much, much easier than before.

What happens when my actual release list gets as long as the written list that was already there? Well, I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. But for now, it made my life a little easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment