Sunday, May 15, 2016

The Ink is Drying...

...and so I'm thrilled to announce that The Journal of Jeremy Todd has officially been picked up by Sinister Grin Press for release in 2017!

I don't have specifics on a release date or anything like that; it's still exceptionally early in the game. But you can rest assured I'll be providing that information as soon as I have it.

I think it's safe to say I'm overjoyed to have my name alongside influences of mine like Kristopher Rufty, Jonathan Janz, and Ron Kelly, not to mention some of the awesome writers I've discovered through them like Michelle Garza and Melissa Lason, David Bernstein, and Brett McBean.

Thanks to Tristan, Matt, Travis, and the rest of the SGP crew for taking a chance on me, and I look forward to working with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment