Monday, December 5, 2016

Have a Drink on Me: Three Shots and a Chaser has Escaped!

2016 has been a strange year, both rough and rewarding by turns. Today, in one of those rewarding moments, I am pleased to announce that my second release, a short-story collection called THREE SHOTS AND A CHASER, is now available in both digital AND print editions!

If you’ve read my first work, CONSEQUENCES, you experienced brutal, bloody horror in the style of the old slasher movies from the eighties, only told in my own way. But that’s not all there is to me; this collection demonstrates that quite clearly.

Here, you’re going to find a more subtle horror than I did before, horror not only of sight and sound, but of mind. And if you heard Rod Serling say that line, well, you’re on the right track. See, this time, it’s not Jason or Freddy or Michael or Pinhead that influenced me. Instead, it’s a Twilight Zone, reaching for The Outer Limits, and telling a few Tales from the Darkside.

I’m celebrating, but it’s YOU who gets the reward! In honor of this collection’s release, not only is CONSEQUENCES going on sale, but I’ll be giving a signed copy to one lucky person! So take the chance; if you haven’t read it already, here’s your opportunity to do so. I suggest you read it alongside THREE SHOTS AND A CHASER, see for yourself the range of my creative insanity. I’m curious which one you prefer: fast and bloody, or subtle scares!

Either way, if you enjoy yourself, if you lose an afternoon or two in the worlds I’ve created, then my mission is accomplished. Just don’t lose yourself too much… you’ll want to be back for everything else that’s to come!



This giveaway will be running through the end of December, so you've got a little time. That said, don't wait too long! And good luck to all who enter!

No comments:

Post a Comment