Friday, January 1, 2016

Dawning of a New Day

First, Happy 2016 to all!

Today we welcome a new year and all the challenges and rewards that will bring. It is my sincerest wish that all of you see this upcoming year bring you success in all that you do. I'll certainly be shooting for it myself.

I finished 2015 by completing the first draft on Hidden Hearts, and will begin 2016 starting on the fourth Cochran book. I finished six first drafts in as many months; I have no plans to change that now.

I do have a resolution, though. In 2016 I will be releasing at least two books. They may be published by one of the publishers I submitted to, or they may be self-published. But one way or another, they will be coming out.

Wish me luck, and again, Happy New Year to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment