Monday, December 10, 2018

Over the Horizon - Upcoming Event Announcements

December, and the year 2018 with it, are almost over. Now the time begins to look forward to 2019 and beyond! In that spirit, here's a few things you can expect from me in the coming year.


In March, WHAT SLEEPS BENEATH will see release through Bloodshot Books. This is my first time working with Pete Kahle's incredible small press, and I'm super excited to see this one hit shelves. Pete's got everything from me, so it's just waiting on a cover and an exact release date. Rest assured, as soon as I know, you'll know, too.

When I started this, I set a goal of two releases a year. Up until now, I've had to self-publish something to keep track with that. For the first time, it looks like I won't have to do that. 2019 will also see the release of the first in the Cochran Investigations series, DEMON AT THE WINDOW. This one's a long time gestating, but now it's being birthed for all to enjoy! It's currently headed into edits and cover design, and you will see it sometime in 2019 from the fine folks at Sinister Grin Press!

Will I continue my trend of releasing a novella or short story collection next year as well? Guess we'll have to wait and see.

2019 will also see a first for me: my first public appearance / signing! I'll be at Scares That Care Charity Weekend 6 from August 2nd to the 4th in Williamsburg, VA. You'll be able to find me in the first floor vendor's room selling and signing books, so stop by and say "howdy!"

Finally, I will be attending my first NECON from July 18th to the 21st in Providence, RI. This one's not exactly a public thing, it's more for writers and other professionals in the industry, but if you're there, and if you happen to see me, feel free to come and chat. I'm looking to get everything I can out of this conference, and that means talking to as many new people as possible!

And that's it, at least for now! I may have more happening next year--in fact, I HOPE I do--but even if nothing else happens, this is the busiest year I've had since I started in this industry, and I'm really looking forward to it!

2018 was rough in a lot of ways, but 2019 is looking to be promising, so here's to hoping that isn't just an illusion, and on to many more great and wondrous things!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Wishing you the very best. You've earned it. Have a wonderful holiday season. :)

    ReplyDelete